Sunday 9 February 2020

Father of One Month Old Defiles Neighbour's Daughter

"So you are even a virgin” – perpetrator tells survivor. 
The alleged perpetrator, Emeka

Rebecca Ejifoma

32 years old father of a month old baby girl, Oma Ebuka, has been arraigned before the Tinubu Magistrate Court for allegedly defiling 17 years old female neighbour (names withheld) in the survivor’s home.



The perpetrator was said to have been arrested by the Adeniji Adele Police Station after one Mrs. Kalu, the survivor’s aunt, reported the case on  January 7th this year.

The survivor, who is in Senior Secondary school (SS2) told the Ben Bruce Foundation that Ebuka had made sexual advances at her on several  occasions under the guise of carrying out some plumbing jobs in their house.

She further explained that on the 27th of November 2019, Ebuka came to the house at 7pm to repair the water tap at the kitchen despite telling him that there was no electricity in the house and her aunty and her husband were no home either.

“Ebuka asked me not to worry about it that his telephone flashlight was bright enough to carry out his job and it also won't take time,” she narrated.

According to her, she opened the door for Ebuka. “Later, he came to meet me in the living room where I was arranging the house and suddenly he started caressing my waist and pushed me on the couch, pulled up my gown, struggled to kiss me, fondled my breasts, pulled down my boxers and brought out his manhood and penetrated me.”

She explained further that when he was done, he said “So, you are even a virgin.” “The he assured me that he didn't release his sperm inside me and he doesn't want to have family issues and also considering the fact that his wife just had a baby”.

To, however, appease the survivor, Ebuka was said to have promised to spoil her with gifts and money just for him to have sexual intercourse with her once more.

Reacting to the allegations, Ebuka confessed to his crime but said he didn’t penetrate. “I only touched her body with the tip of my penis to confirm if she was truly a virgin.”

No comments:

Post a Comment